5 Last Minute Eco Friendly Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- Give your Mom a Spa Day at home - Make a homemade sugary scrub (1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup olive oil mixed together) and rub it on your moms feet and then wash it off.
- Create a coupon book of chores. Your mom does so much for you, it's time to give back. Choose 5 to 10 chores you know she doesn't love to do, and make a coupon book, so she can use them when she needs to have a break.
- Go on a Walk - Spending some alone time walking with your mom is a great way to get some exercise, relax and gain some of her motherly wisdom along the way.
- Make her favorite meal. Get local and fair trade ingredients from a store like Trader Joes or Whole Foods (or if you're lucky enough to have one nearby - your farmer's market). Then let mom kick back and relax as you put together a meal fit for a queen.
- Make her some handmade stationary. Making paper isn't as hard as it seems, and it can be a lot of fun too. You can even add in cool stickers and stamps to make it special for her. Click here to start making paper today.
Tell us what you think. Join the conversation on our Facebook page.