Green Spring Cleaning Guide
It's the traditional Spring Cleaning.
Each spring the fresh air and the open windows inspire us to dust out the cob webs and freshen things up around the house. Unfortunately a lot of the cleaners and products we use to clean our house can leave chemicals and toxins we would prefer not to even bring into our house.
Green Spring Cleaning Alternatives
While we love the end result of Spring cleaning, we do want it to go as quickly and seamlessly as possible so we can get on enjoying our freshly cleaned home. That's why it's important to use these tips:
What are your spring cleaning tips? What's your favorite green cleaner?
- Invest in proper cleaning tools and get a tote to carry them and your cleaners. Then you won't waste time finding the sponge or bathroom cleaner
- Simplify your cleaning supplies: with these products you can clean almost everything in your home
- Get everything in one spot done. Don't move from that area until everything is sorted. That's why you have your tote with you so you can get it all done in one go.
- Turn on some tunes to keep the spring cleaning fun
- Get some help - many hands make light work
- Use both hands - Spray with one - wipe with the other
Tell us what you think. Join the conversation on our Facebook page.